- This is provided to inform what personal information is collected on our website and how that information is maintained and used
- Our company is committed to ensuring that all the information stays secure and proper use is done only to improve our services and product offerings. The Company will make best efforts to take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent unauthorised access, loss, misuse or modification of personal information.
- The Company takes all the necessary measures to protect the confidentiality of information.
- The Company do not share any information personal or otherwise with or sell it to anyone else
1. What Information Gets Collected?
- When the customers purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information such as the customer’s name, address and email address along with other details
- When the customer browses our store, we also automatically receive customer’s computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about the browser and operating system
- Additionally as it is true of most websites, we may automatically gather information about the computer the visiting customer uses such as IP address, time and date of visit, browser type, referring/exit pages and operating system
2. what Is Done With the Information?
- The company only collects information that is provided by the customer while purchasing
the products. This information is then used to understand the customer’s needs and to
provide them with better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services.
- Email marketing (if applicable): With permission, the company may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information using the email address provided
- To customize the website according to interests
- The company may log this information for system administration, order verification, internal marketing and system troubleshooting purposes.
- How to give the consent?
- When they provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, it is implied that the consent is given to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only
- In case of ask of any personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, the company will either ask directly for the expressed consent, or provide with an opportunity to say no
- The personal information collected will always abide by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge/consent of the concerned individual
- The purpose of collecting personal information will be communicated
- Personal information will be stored on company’s secure servers in India or secure servers of its third-party affiliates
- How do you withdraw your consent?
- If after the opt-in, the customer changes his/her mind, and may want to withdraw the consent for us to contact them, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of information, at anytime, can be done by mailing us on our registered email or contacting us at our registered address.
- We may have to disclose certain personal information if we are required by law to do so or if there is a violation in the TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR USE/SERVICE.
- The company uses CC AVENUE payment gateway services for processing payments.
- The company does not store any of the card data on servers. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) when processing payment
- • The purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, the purchase transaction information is not saved
- The payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
- PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by the store and its service providers
6. third-party Services
- In general, the third-party providers used by the company will only collect, use and disclose any information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide
- However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for the purchase-related transactions
- For these providers, we recommend that the customer reads their privacy policies to understand the manner in which their personal information will be handled by these providers
- In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either the customer or the company. So if the customer elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then their information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located
- When the customer click on links on our store, they may directed away from the site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage the customer to read their privacy statements
- To protect the personal information, the company continuously takes reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed
9. age of Consent
- By using this site, the customer represents that they are at least the age of majority in their state or province of residence, or that he/she is the age of majority in their state or province of residence and they have given the company their consent to allow any of their minor dependents to use this site.
- If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it
- If our store is acquired or merged with another company, the customer’s information may be transferred to the new owners so that the company may continue to sell products to that particular customer and others as well
11. questions and Contact Information
- If the customer would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact at our registered contact details